Rain Wind SensorElectric Heating SystemNebulizer, LED Strip Light
Open and Close
Open for Ventilation and shadeClose for 100% Waterproof and Shade
Main StructureBaldes and Frames Material is Aluminum alloy 6063 T5
1. Powder coated2. PVDF (guarantee 10+ years)
AccessoriesAll accessories material isAluminum alloy 6063 T5Stainless steel 304 and Brass H59 without any steel or plastics
1. New design style can be produced according to our clients’ request.
2. Any sizes can be made upon clients’ request
3. Every step of production is followed up by our team, and take the photos for our customer reference
4. Quality control before packing and loading
5. After-sales service, please contact :sales at ballede.com
6. All OEM size and color are available upon customer’s requests.
7. We adopt advanced molding equipment and professional computer designing
8. BLD has the ability to design louver as per your building size
9. Total structure is weather proofed and blades are inclined down wards to protect against rain water
10. Structure provides around 45% effective pressure area
Q1: How to guarantee the quality of the products ?
A1: We have our own QC team to control the products quality for all our clients’ orders before loading.
Q2: How long does it take to install a louvres roof/pergola ?
A3: It depends on the skills, help and tools, usual 2-3 workers will finish the installation 50m2 in one days.
Q3: Is it the louvre roof/pergola rain proof?
A4: Yes, the normal weather conditions, even heavily rain, the roof/perogla will not let in rain.
Q4: How does the rain sensor work?
A4: The control system normally programmed to close the louvres when rain is detected.
Q5: Are louvres pergola/roof energy efficient?
A4: The adjustable louvres blade help to reduce heating and controlling the amount of direct sunlight.
Q6: Can the louvres roof/pergola used next to the sea?
A6: All accessories in aluminium alloy, stainless steel and brass to avoid any rust and corrosion.
Q7: How we do business ?